Chandigarh Police Constable admit card 2022 @ chandigarhpolice.gov.in. Chandigarh Police is going to recruit 480 youths in the police department this year. Lakhs of candidates are waiting for these posts & the recruitment process. According to the latest details provided by the Chandigarh Police Officials, this recruitment will be started in the new year. As per the recruitment details given by the officials, the police department is going to provide ASI jobs to the youths of the state after 13 years while after 5 years the department will also release the vacancies of constables.
Chandigarh Police recruitment cell can release the notification for the post of Constable & ASI in February 2022 (tentatively). Chandigarh Police recruitment authority will also announce examination dates of these exams after the application process is over. This article will give all the necessary information to the candidates who are willing to join the job of constables & Assistant Sub Inspectors in the state.
chandigarhpolice.gov.in admit card 2022 – latest news
There is no official information regarding the start of the Chandigarh Police Constable & ASI recruitment 2022. You will have to wait for a few more days to get any update on this recruitment information.
Chandigarh Police Constable & ASI admit card 2022
|Organization Name||Chandigarh Police|
|Post Name||Police Constable & Assistant Sub Inspector 2022|
|No. Of Vacancies||480 Posts (Contables – 450 Posts, & ASI – 30 Posts)|
|Exam Date||Not Announced Yet|
|Admit Card Release Date||Will Announce Later|
|Selection Process||Written ExamPhysical TestMedical TestPhysical Efficiency Test/ Physical Measurement Test|
|Official notification pdf||Will be Uploaded Soon|
Chandigarh Police Constable & ASI Exam Pattern and Timings
If you want to get details on the CH Police Department vacancies of Constable & ASI, you should read the following points.
- Primarily, Chandigarh police Department will conduct the written exam for the candidates.
- Only those candidates will be able to appear in the next phase of the recruitment process who will qualify the primary phase.
- Chandigarh Police Constable & ASI paper will be different and police constable paper will carry 100 marks.
- You will have to attempt the Chandigarh Police Constable paper 2022 in 1 hour & 5 minutes.
- After marking any incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be executed from correct answers.
Chandigarh Police Constable Admit Card 2022 @ chandigarhpolice.gov.in
However, Chandigarh Police Constable, ASI Notification is not published yet. But, the particular recruitment process will be completed very soon. You should stay tuned with us and keep following our website daily to get all the latest information. After the ending date of the application form, you will be informed about the exam date. Chandigarh Police Constable admit card 2022 for the Chandigarh Police Constable 2022 Bharti will also be made available online. Follow the below steps to download your CH Police Constable admit card 2022:
- First, reach the official website landing page @ chandigarhpolice.gov.in.
- Now you will get the homepage of the particular website.
- Applicants need to check the Latest Notification section.
- And click on the Contable/ P/ ASI Link after scrolling down the options.
- Click on the recruitment link for 2022.
- Choose the admit card option.
- Enter your login ID & password. And hit the enter button.
- You need to carry the printout of the particular admit card to carry in the exam hall.
- Don’t lose this admit card until the recruitment process is over.
Chandigarh Police Constable admit card 2022
If you need any assistant regarding the Chandigarh Police/ ASI recruitment, you contact the relevant office by going through http://chandigarhpolice.gov.in/pdf/contact-details.pdf.
Chandigarh Police Constable ASI Male/ Female Admit card – faqs
When will the Chandigarh Police Constable & P/ASI recruitment written exam date be announced?
Not confirmed yet.
How many selection phases are in the Chandigarh Police Constable recruitment?
Physical Endurance & Measurement Test, Written Exam, & Documents Verification.
Is there any negative marking for the Chandigarh Police Constable written test?
Yes, you will be penalized 0.25 marks after marking incorrect answers.