icds bihar lady supervisor merit list 2022 can be downloaded from the official website soon @ www.icdsbih.gov.in,fts.bih.nic.in. Now the new release date for the icds Bihar result is February-March 2022. However, students have to wait a few more days to get accurate information. All-female candidates (Mahila) who have successfully applied for the recruitment will be able to download the icds Bihar merit list 2022. Integrated Services for Childhood Development (ICDS Bihar) received an online application from 07-25-2019 to 08-05-2019. Now the icds Bihar merit list and supervisor result will be published for the Aanganwadi Supervisor (LS) position.
If your name was selected on the icds bihar merit list, you need to go to the verification of documents. The document verification date will be shared after the announcement of the merit ranking. According to recent news, Bihar Anganwadi’s list of merits will soon be released. The merit list is expected to be uploaded in May 2022 at www.icdsbih.gov.in. However, the exact date will soon be shared by the state government. Therefore, all-female applicants must be ready for document verification after release.
www.icdsbih.gov.in merit list 2022 – latest news
Anganwadi Lady Supervisor result will be out soon. Candidates can check the results link given below.
ICDS Bihar Anganwadi Lady Supervisor latest news
ICDS Bihar recruits Anganwadi female supervisors through online applications in various districts of the state in July 2019. Through this recruitment campaign, 3034 suitable candidates will be selected for the position of female supervisor at the district level. A large number of candidates have submitted their applications and, based on the examination of these applications, a list of merit will be drawn up.
bihar anganwadi supervisor result 2022 – overview
|Organization Name||Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), Govt. of Bihar|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Lady Supervisor (LS)|
|No Of Posts||3034|
|Result Status||Available Soon|
ICDS Bihar Anganwadi Lady Supervisor 2022 Exam cut off
The jury declares and decides the votes for ICDS Bihar LS Selection 2022. There will be a district-level selection committee for the Bharti Supervisor based on the District Official Agreement and others. Bihar ICDS Mahila Supervisor cut-off marks will be attached to DLO by category. The separation scores are the minimum qualification scores for the merit list.
Candidates who have obtained qualifications higher than or equal to the final cut-off list will be declared the result name of Bihar LS. Therefore, applicants should check here regularly for the latest news and updates. The list of district courts will be different. Therefore, applicants will be selected only on the basis of the court of the respective district.
icds lady supervisor merit list 2022
The selection will be based solely on the merit of the candidates. The contracting authority did not carry out a selection examination. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the academic field (high school, middle school, and diploma). Once the procedure for examining the applications and assessing the marks is completed, the contracting authority will publish the list of merits.
According to the recruitment policy, of the total vacancies, 75% of the vacancies will be filled through direct recruitment at the state level and the remaining 25% will be filled through the promotion of existing Anganwadi workers. The provisional merit list will be published by category separately for each district in the state.
Bihar Anganwadi supervisor merit list 2022 @ www.icdsbih.gov.in
Students can check their provisional merit list of icds lady supervisor by following the instructions provided:
- Applicants must first visit the official ICDS LS recruitment website. The link to the website is fts.bih.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the icds lady supervisor merit list option.
- Click on the respective district option.
- Finally, the icds Bihar merit list for the district in question will be displayed.
- Candidates can search for their name or not. on the list of merits.
- After checking the merit list, you can download the merit list for further reference.
icds bihar lady supervisor merit list 2022 pdf download
FAQ’s- icds bihar lady supervisor result 2022
What is the Bihar Anganwadi Sevika / Sahayika jobs selection process?
written test, interview, and verification of documents
www.icdsbih.gov.in. or fts.bih.nic.inWhat is Bihar Anganwadi Sevika / Sahayika’s salary?
Sevika – Rs. 4500/ –
Sahayika- Rs.3700/ –
Supervisor – Rs.5200 – Rs.20200/ –
For more details, see the recruitment notice.
When will the Bihar Anganwadi 2022 online form submission process begin?
The official date has not been announced. But most wait within 2 months.
Anganwadi supervisor ka result kab aayega?
icds supervisor result date is not yet announced by the board we can expect the result very nearer.